Tuesday, May 3, 2016

All Hail the Queen of Snark!


Happy snarky Tuesday! It's time to announce the QUEEN OF SNARK and PRINCESSES for our E is for Embossing challenge! We had 33 fabulous entries — you make it so hard to choose! Let's hear it for our newest Queen of Snark: 


CREEPY GLOWBUGG

As our new Queen of Snark, we would be thrilled if you would join us as Guest Designer for our next challenge starting May 14th! Please email Lindsey at jazzbayf at gmail dot com by May 6th for all the details.
And now let's give it up for our Princesses: 



IRIT


ALICIA

Congratulations to all! Don't forget to grab your crowns and display them with snarky honour on your blogs! And again, a great big thank you to all who played along!
Our current challenge, Q IS FOR QUILTS is on now! Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have until Friday, May 13th at 11:55 pm EST to link up your card or project. You too could win the coveted Queen or Princess of Snark honours! 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful entries ladies! I am bowing to your Royalties... grin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for my crowning glory of the Queen of Snark! I am unable to send an email to Lindsey at the address shown in the post. Keeps coming back to me. I even added an @ instead of a dot and still nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My address is glowreahhh at gmail dot com if Lindsey wants to contact me directly. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried emailing you... we'll see what happens!

      Delete